Re: [OM] Om-2s film advance problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-2s film advance problem
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:55:12 -0400
This is something that can happen in any OM body and it usually involves the
takeup spool.  The spool must turn on a clutch to takeup film and compensate
for the change in diameter of the spool as it loads up with film.  If the
clutch slips too much the film unwinds in the spool area.  Then overlapping can
occur.
One customer thought the the spool shouldn't slip at all so he poured epoxy in
through the slots....
DOUGH

John
Camtech