[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #504

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #504
From: "Greg Palman" <gpalman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 09:20:06 -0400
Mike,
Maybe he is refering to the fact that not all lenses are focused to
infinity when they are set to infinity? Something one can only tell,
lens by lens, by experimentation. Or perhaps he is refering to
hyperfocal distance, which would be useless for astronomical
subjects, unless one is trying for foreground object focus and
infinity foucus to frame terrestrial and astro subject matter on the
same frame. --greg