Re: [OM] Re: Preferred combination of Zuikos in kit

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Preferred combination of Zuikos in kit
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 12:11:17 EDT

<< Others on this mailing list have weighed in with opinions about the 200mm
(mostly trashing the lens, although I seem to remember at least one person
saying it was a fab lens).  I think it's fabulous, certainly, and have
captured some very nice hand-held images with it.  I'd like to try it with a
high-quality teleconverter someday. >>

I have the 200f5 and find it the exact length for shooting
waterskiiers/wakeboarders offf the back of the boat.  Prefocus, stop down to
f8 or f5.6, meter off the skiier's face, then anticipate the moves.  Put a
motor winder on and shoot away.
Ed