Re: [OM] Zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikos
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:34:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Denton Taylor wrote:

> That list would include the 50/2 macro, the 90/2 macro, and the 35-80 2.8
> zoom. Also the 21/2, because no one else ever made one.

  The Magnum PJ Eugene Richards did some of his major essays (The ones on
Cocaine & gangs) using the Zuiko 21/2.0, which he loves and used to great
advantage in his style of reportage (VERY close-up & personal), but he
complained that the bodies fell apart, and that he got so angry that he
threw a couple into garbage cans! (God, what a waste). I dunno if he is
still using it.
                                  *= Doris Fang =*