Re: [OM] Zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikos
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 12:49:02 -0800

awww... why not? ;-)

> However, you're so much closer to the North Pole than other Zuiks,
> that maybe you'll top Santa's 1999 OM list (well, Garth Wood and
> Bob Wastell may have a slight geographic edge... brrrr, I feel
> cold already! :-))
Don't know about them northerly folks, but I'm still using the aircon in my
office - the temp was about 25C here yesterday. Even the cougars find it too
hot - yesterday a cougar walked into a small office in Victoria! There's been
sightings every day the past few weeks, including some only a few hundred yards
from my office here... Maybe they'll finally start to level out the deer
population - in our neighborhood, there's more deer than dogs...