Re: [OM] Re: OM 4Ti and Macro Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM 4Ti and Macro Lenses
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 17:46:59 EDT
and finally . . .

Since the 135 f/4.5 wasn't discussed by anyone, let me add:  This lens on the
Telescoping Extension Tube allows a range from infinity to 1:2.125 and is
optimized for 1:10  Great for those times you need the long working distance,
like in photographing insects and reptiles.  [Please, no snake thread]

C.H. Ling has thoroughly endorsed it here.  Mine is a dog and I suspect it is
out of alignment or something.  It has also developed a case of Florida-
induced fungus, so it's going in for an overhaul.  If anyone has an autotube
that needs repair, I'll be pleased to send them in together, perhaps even with
a OM-4T or Ti and try to get a package repair deal out of Oly America.  No
rush on that - just an idea for the near future.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV