Re: [OM] PhotoCD quality problem

Subject: Re: [OM] PhotoCD quality problem
From: JIM_TEO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 8:56:03 +0800
     Well I can see that the problem is caused by the operator whom scanned
     your slides. Upon scanning each individual slide, he must ensure that
     the image (color , brightness, contrast)is adjusted as close as the
     original. Or it could be that the scanner / monitor is not properly
     calibrated.

     Sebestian,
     How about your monitor, is it calibrated?
     Maybe you can contact Kodak for advise to your poorly scanned images.

     jim/Singapore