Re: [OM] Night shots-50/50 OM content

Subject: Re: [OM] Night shots-50/50 OM content
From: George Sears <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 15:47:55 -0400
Hi George and list,

When the OM4 locks up is when the shutter speed is indicated to be 1/8
second or slower. I really can't report on the results as this is happening
with experimentation only. ASA 100 film loaded, wide open, in subdued
indoor lighting where the indicated exposure would correctly be 1/8 to 1/4
sec, shutter stays open for minutes. At other times, it seems to do fine.
Wish i could perform a more scientific test....maybe test it against my
OM2n under the same lighting conditions?

george2

At 12:26 AM 9/6/98 -0700, you wrote:
>george2;
>
>george1 here.  Hmmm.  my 4T takes great low-lite pix.  It maxes out at 3
minutes
>exposure time (with ASA 100 film).  I'm curious, when yours does this,
what do the
>results look like?  Way under?  What is the lighting like? What f/stop are u
>using?  Example of a pretty good exposure in my experience would be:
subject lit