Re: [OM] Olympus Speed-Magny redux (again)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Speed-Magny redux (again)
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 10:12:00 +0100

>Not surprisingly, not ONE SINGLE RESPONDENT has addressed this question.
>
>So I raise it again. Is anyone interested? With sufficient support, we
>might be able to convince Polaroid and/or NPC to do something about it.

"Even for amateurs like I am a pola back, digital back or digital insert
might be interesting to preview the shadow effect of complex multiple
flash setups, and situations with lots of contrast. I think $1000 is
just about the reasonable limit an amateur would be willing to pay for
such a gadget. Inserted in or attached to an OM body, with an array of
nice Zuikos, you get a lot of a digital camera for that money. :-)
Could almost make me forget the 5. Almost :-)"

 " B & H lists an NPC back to fit OM-1,2,3,4 for $750.00, but it is useful
only for proofing, of course."

"There is the NPC Polaroid back which is listed for OM cameras - B&H have
them at $750 and I have seen a used one (on ebay?) in the past few months.
Does anyone have experience of using one of these?"

This looks like at least 3 people answered your post directly.

Chris