[OM] Olympus Speed-Magny redux (again)

Subject: [OM] Olympus Speed-Magny redux (again)
From: William Sommerwerck <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 21:20:49 -0700
One of the things I dearly love about newsgroups is the way the purpose
of almost any question is almost immediately lost sight of, with the
discussion quickly veering in directions totally unintended by the
original poster.

I had originally asked whether anyone here was interested in having a
Polaroid back for their Olympus, with "full" magnification, so that the
full range of Olympus lenses and accessories would be available to use
with Polaroid materials.

Not surprisingly, not ONE SINGLE RESPONDENT has addressed this question.

So I raise it again. Is anyone interested? With sufficient support, we
might be able to convince Polaroid and/or NPC to do something about it.

By the way, NPC is "Newton Plastics Corporation."