Re: [OM] Olympus Speed-Magny?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Speed-Magny?
From: Mark <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 16:43:17 -0400
I have had one of these backs for a while. Boris von Stahl, another list
member, has recently picked one up. The back side (toward photographer)
is marked NPC photo division, 1238 Chestnut St. Newton Mass. The front
(toward subject) side is marked NPC Proback by Forscher. Internaly it is
marked Pro Back II, Olympus OM with the serial and patent numbers.

Since the address in in Newton Mass, it is a good bet that NPC is Newton
Plastics.