Re: [OM] Exposure data notes

Subject: Re: [OM] Exposure data notes
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 10:20:51 -0500
>for me, pencil and paper still are the easiest and most versatile way of
taking
>notes. For this purpose I've prefabricated index cards (filing cards) of
>postcard format and printed a table on them with the frame-numbers...

I usually carry a really small note pad and pen with me.  One time I made a
serious error though.  I was using a felt-tip pen and had accidently left
the notepad on top of the vehicle one night.  Dew had saturated the notepad
and all of my notes "washed" away.  ...Including model releases and the
autographs of a rock band I sat next to on the flight out to Montana.  By
the time my washout occured, I had already mode notes on about a weeks worth
of location work.  Fortunately I salvaged parts of the first three days...

Ken N.