Re: [OM] OM1n Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1n Problem
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 09:38:41 -0400
With the shutter unwound, turn the camera upside down and lightly tap the
release button.  You  should have about .5mm (1/2mm) play before the button
hits the release shaft.  Turn screw down until you get that.
The only fix to keep screw from turning by itself is removing top and applying
locktite to the screw.
Some cable releases apply a twisting motion as they depress the release
shaft,making the problem worse.

John
http://www.zuiko.com