[OM] OM1n Problem

Subject: [OM] OM1n Problem
From: George Sears <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 08:27:32 -0400
Hi List,

I am having a problem with my OM1n. When i tried to depress the shutter
release, nothing happened. I looked down in the threaded hole in the
release button where the cable release would go and saw a small screw. I
turned the screw counter clockwise slightly and the shutter release started
working. Then after several exposures, appearently the screw works itself
back out of adjustment and i have to take the screw driver to it again.

I'm pretty good with hay wire, gum, 100 mph tape, and wire ties but this
one has me stumped. How can i keep that little screw from moving out of
adjustment?

Thanks,
george2