Re: [OM] 180/2.8 chromatic aberration

Subject: Re: [OM] 180/2.8 chromatic aberration
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 05:26:44 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-27 19:15:01 EDT, Michael Covington wrote:

<<  I don't
 know exactly what's available; I think Sigma may make something suitable.
 Nikon does, but you have to have a Nikon camera body...  I have not tested
 the 180/2.8 against any other maker's lens.  I've done some beautiful
 astrophotography with mine. >>

The best bet may be a Tamron 180 2.5 SP adaptall, available used for $400-$500
US.   It has LD glass and internal focussing.  Works very well with the Zuiko
1.4x, also.

Hope this helps,

Greg Logiodice
Nyack, NY