Re: "Puzzled Again" was,Re: [OM] FS: OLYMPUS 18mmF3.5 MC Zuiko Lens **NE

Subject: Re: "Puzzled Again" was,Re: [OM] FS: OLYMPUS 18mmF3.5 MC Zuiko Lens **NEW** on eBay
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 07:34:40 -0700
On 27 Aug 98, at 0:29, Robert Bund wrote:

> > Just so you know, Robert, it is considered good form to offer items
> > on the list *before* putting them on ebay. Although this lens is way
> > out of my budget range, it is very desirable, and I suspect you
> > could have avoided ebay all together by offering it on the list first.
> >

> Hi Shawn,
>
> I couldn't agree more.  That's why I've offered the lens to the list
> several times since (and I just checked my old records) November 1997.

Bob,

Well, as many of do, I searched the archives *after* my post and
found you are correct. I will conduct self punishment shortly. Sorry
for the comment.
I think the ad-copy hype was a little excessive, but you've
explained that. And since you've offered it to the list already, why
the secret on the reserve? Why not let us in on it, so those who
can afford it could actually bid, in case we somehow missed it the
first time.

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright