Re: [OM] New member.

Subject: Re: [OM] New member.
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 14:49:55 -0700
Welcome Mark,

There's always room for another Olympus aficionado. And don't let these old
boys and girls try to scare you off Leica. Their bark is worse than their
bite. Just try to talk about Oly most of the time and you'll be OK.
Especially if you say things like how much better you like Oly than Leica.
:-)

BTW, anyone know if Oly ever made an interchangeable lens RF? There's an
Olympus Ace outfit on e-Bay. Comes with some extra lenses, but I can't tell
from the picture if they're interchangeable, or if they screw on as
supplementeries. John H identified the Ace as circa 1958. Any input from the
historians?

Regards,
John Austin