[OM] New member.

Subject: [OM] New member.
From: "Mark Hammons" <astair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 09:59:52 -0500
OM Group,

Hi all.  I just signed on yesterday.  My name is Mark
Hammons and I live in Plano, TX.   The Olympus OM
system is my SLR system [ Leica Screwmount RF is
my RF system :-)  ].

I recently have been doing a lot of buying on EBAY and
now am about to do some selling of some of my
OM lenses that have become redundant.

Is it acceptable practice to advertise things for sale
on this e-mail list.  If not acceptable to do so directly,
is it at least acceptable to post a notice with a link
to EBAY?

Sincerely

Mark Hammons