Re: [OM] New member + For Sale big list

Subject: Re: [OM] New member + For Sale big list
From: The Family <fotolady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 17:43:55 -0400
At 09:59 AM 8/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all.  I just signed on yesterday.  My name is Mark
>Hammons and I live in Plano, TX.   >
>I recently have been doing a lot of buying on EBAY and
>Is it acceptable practice to advertise things for sale
>on this e-mail list.

Hi Mark,    (see forsale list below)

Welcome to a wonderful reflector.  If you like OM stuff, you'll like it here.

Too bad you're in Plano and not Plains Texas.  I'll be going through Plains
next month and, after shooting Bryce/Zion/and the the North side of Grand
Canyon with only Olympus equip, I'm going to sell it all.  The need for
1/4000 sec. shutter speed and high speed flash sync is forcing a change.
Some of what will be with me follows:

2-OMPC's  body caps/manuals/strap rings
1 OM1md   near mint, recent CLA, bodycap, strap rings (none cleaner)
1 OM Winder 2, 2-generic winders,
Sunpak 433D Flash, like new
remote switch-65' homemade, OM-remote switch 6'
35mm/f2.8 Zuiko----All lenses are 9+ in and out------
50mm/f1.8 Zuiko
135mm/f3.5 Zuiko with original hard case
24mm/f2.8 Fotomat Macro
28mm/f2.8 Spectrum 7 Promaster (very sharp) with box
500mm/f8  Prospec mirror lens
19-35mm Vivitar Series 1 (just bought from O-Guy, barely used)
70-210mm/f2.8-4 Series 1 Vivitar (the best version) near mint, box
3 autoextention tube set, Vivitar, from O-Guy in '97 (nice/mint), pouch
OM lens hood for the 35/50mm lens
2-49mm U/V filters
Front and rear caps for each lens above
Tamron 2x Teleconverter with case and caps
Vivitar 3x Teleconverter with caps
OM T-20 Post  (raises flash up 3 inches and TTL)
        All for $799
This trip is my farewell to the beloved OM line.  The best pix's in the
house were taken with this equipment and I'll miss it.  The need for speed.
 Hope it doesn't break my heart.

Welcome Aboard,
Jim in Delaware