Re: [OM] Camera shops in Sydney

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera shops in Sydney
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:40:07 +1000
Duncan,

I'm pretty sure Paxton's was right (ie they've got the 28/f2).  Fletcher's
is the one on Pitt St whose name I forgot in an earlier post.  The 4ti in
Artarmon they describe as 'fair' is the one I described as beaten-up, if
it's the same one I saw a month ago there.  I'm pretty sure the paint that
remains on it is black, though <g> (I'm exaggerating a bit, but most OM4s I
see in decent condition go for about $600 AUD, so a 4ti for $450 ...) Still,
if it works...

Cheers

Andy