Re: [OM] Chicago Camera Show Report

Subject: Re: [OM] Chicago Camera Show Report
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:47:46 +1000
Gary R.,

Please oh please don't tell me you've been converted!  Go on, go back to
that Leica compact and sell me the 35/2!

Seriously (actually, I was serious, but moving on...), I've realized an
earlier post of mine made it sound like I thought you were championing big
auto-everything beast-cameras, not the compact cameras you were actually
talking about - sorry :)

Cheers

Andy