Re: [OM] HC-B - OM eqivalent to Leica M+35/f2?

Subject: Re: [OM] HC-B - OM eqivalent to Leica M+35/f2?
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 23:20:21 -0700
Methinks the laws vary greatly by country.  The best way to CYA is to get
some form of model release signed by the subject(s) to avaoid potential
future complications.  Alternatively, be prepared to apologize a lot and
give otherwise perfectly good work away to avoid legal battles.

John P
Life is a coloring book ...... get out your crayons!