Re: [OM] HC-B - OM eqivalent to Leica M+35/f2?

Subject: Re: [OM] HC-B - OM eqivalent to Leica M+35/f2?
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:27:11 +1000
Unless your using the photos for commercial purposes (and I don't think the
Gallery qualifies as a commercial use), do you really need a model release?
As I understand it, a photo taken in a public place can be used for
editorial or artistic purposes without the consent of the subject, provided
he/she doesn't feel harassed.

Please correct me if/where I'm wrong!

Andy