RE: [OM] OMitis and OM service in Australia

Subject: RE: [OM] OMitis and OM service in Australia
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:02:36 +1000
Stuart,

I can recommend "Camera Clinic", 19 Peel st., Collingwood, 3066
9419-5247.

They are not fast, but do offer a good service and seem to know their OM
stuff pretty well.

I have had my OM-1 MD serviced there, and actually bought a secondhand OM-1
from them a week ago (not as cheap as yours though, but it did come fully
serviced, new seals, with new mercury battery, 50mm f1.8, a cheap flash and
3 month warranty for $250).  The bloke I spoke to said he may have another
OM-1 + 35 to 105 zoom available soon.

Give me a call if you like, 9275-3398 (work).