Re: [OM] Batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 13:48:58 -0400
You might still be able to find Mercury batteries.  The alternatives are the
Weincell which is actually 1.4V and air activated.  It will run down in a very
short time even if you don't use it.  Another alt. is to have your camera
converted to the 1.5V silver oxide battery whicch can be found everywhere.
The 625A or U is not recommended as it is 1.55V.

John
http://www.zuiko.com