Re: [OM] OM Macro stuff (from focus camera)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Macro stuff (from focus camera)
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 17:33:12 +0200
Terry and Tracey wrote:

> >FWIW, I concur on the virtues of the 90mm Macro. Granted, my experience
> >with it is rather brief. Bought it (new) yesterday with a 3Ti body (also
> >new
>
> I was going to say something, but a green monster has just entered the room
>
> Foxy

The green monsters are not so dangerous. They are usually fairly
easy to bribe, for instance with a 3Ti (grin).

It's the pink ones you have to be very careful with. They can be very
troublesome at times, especially when they are shooting those small
arrows. You never know where that leads. It may be bliss or despair.

Regards
Lars
--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"