Re: [OM] Batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 16:53:28 +1000
The MR-9 is the go. Unless your camera is in for a service. Here is an email
from John at Camtech.

Foxy
Between the meter switch and the CDS cells I insert an NTE109 diode.
I have not yet found the exact size washer for the battery box so I am
working
from stock nylon spacers and cutting them down with a Dreml.  Joels was the
first
conversion I did.
The $5 price is for list members only.  Everyone else is $10 with overhaul.
(I've still got MR9s on back order since March!)

John