Re: [OM] Install it Yourself Light Seals

Subject: Re: [OM] Install it Yourself Light Seals
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 13:03:27 -0700
I've used pvts foam seals.  There is just enuf thin foam to seal all around the
back
and a wider, adhesive-backed piece to do the door hinge area.  Everything is
pre-cut
and fits pretty well. Biggest problem is getting the old stuff out.  I do not
know if
this foam is of equal quality to the official part #s which John H. supplies.

george