Re: [OM] Spot Meter reading vs OTF

Subject: Re: [OM] Spot Meter reading vs OTF
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:00:23 +0000
I think it applies the c2 stop adjustment either way to the existing
calculated average of the multi-spot readings that applied before hitting
hilite/shadow.
Yes of course it can't apply OTF to spot reading, how stupid of me.

 (Embedded
 image moved   Pauls0627 @ aol.com
 to file:      31/07/98 13:40
 PIC20900.PCX)