Re: [OM] Kenko MC-7 2X Teleconverter for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Kenko MC-7 2X Teleconverter for OM
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:47:45 -0400
 "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>Well, I put the two things together!
>The result was (watching the viewfinder only): a certain amount of flare
>(maybe darkening only? with a SC 85 2). The distortion (pincushion) seems
>to become better with the 2x...
>Let's wait for prints... the issue of TC and lenses is a never ending one.
Oops!  Maybe I should have waited for this test to be finished before I ordered
a Kenko MC-7 2X.   I ordered one this
afternoon from B&H.  Adorama did not have one for the OM in stock.  I also
ordered a Beatti screen with grid to use for
my 35mm/shift from B&H.  They told me that I would expect them to arrive early
next week.

My 85mm/2 is an MC, purchased in March in Japan.

I am anxious to hear your results, Marco, before I get to test mine!

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
Home Page: http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/