Re: [OM] Kenko MC-7 2X Teleconverter for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Kenko MC-7 2X Teleconverter for OM
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:50:13 -0700
Another point of reference:  Last nite I tried my Zuiko 2X and it worked with
both the 85/2 and the 100/2.  Worked in the sense that they mounted and I
could focus.  I cannot, for comparison, mount the 90 macro on the 2X as there
is a metal 'tab' on the rear flange of the 90 which prevents them from
mating.  Only the Zuiko 1.4X has a protruding  element.

george