Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: Bpsterra@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:14:14 EDT
>>It worked for him...(I KNEW putting that saying up would get me in trouble)
and
>>if it worked for Weston, it's worth trying, right ?

Can't say I disagree with this logic, but I have a sneaking suspicion Weston
had one or two other things going for his photography that some of us can't
claim.  I forget the exact story, but for one of his last photos, if not THE
last photo, he was helped to the edge of a bluff, where he pointed the
apparatus at some kelp that happened to be on the beach and took a photo
better than anything I have ever done.

Nonetheless, Doris, we can ponder what the standard photography workshop will
become if your call to passion is heeded.  I'm going to pay extra attention to
the photography course descriptions in college extension catalogs from now on.

Carl May