[OM] Members in the S.F. Bay Area?

Subject: [OM] Members in the S.F. Bay Area?
From: Robert Bund <rbund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:23:42 -0400
Hi,
I have an unusual request.  If any Olympus List members live in the
San Francisco Bay area (or are planning to visit there soon), I'd
really appreciate it if you would contact me off-line.  It sounds a
little mysterious, I know, but it at least it isn't nefarious.

Now, how can we inject some Olympus content into this?  Well...there
are some great Olympus photo opportunities in the Bay Area: the Golden
Gate, Fisherman's Wharf, Nob Hill, etc., etc.

-Bob-