Re: [OM] T10 Ring Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] T10 Ring Flash
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 20:59:53 +1000
>I haven't used it as a portrait lens (yet) but it certainly is powerful
>enough; I have used it on a copystand to copy photographs / art work. You
>can also get a ring cross polarising filter (expensive) which minimises
>reflections in copy work and should do the same for red-eye in portraits.

Wouldn't a ring flash give the absolute best red eye?

I took a photo of my kids at a Wiggles concert. Both boys were looking
straight ahead, but the youngest was looking slightly towards me. He had one
normal eye, the other totally bright red. If you have seen the shot from
Terminator, you know what it looked like. It  was a true picture of his
personality. No T10 or T28 content, but the photo was with an Oly P&S.

It's been a bad day

Foxy