Re: [OM] Tech Pan

Subject: Re: [OM] Tech Pan
From: Donald Reichle <dwreich@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:08:01 -0400
Another use for Tech Pan:

about 19 years ago I needed to make some blow-ups of small pictures in
my Father-in-Law's photo album for a 50th wedding anniversary party.
They were contact prints from roll film
taken with a Kodak folder in the 20s and 30s. They were about 2 1/2 by 3
1/2 inches with pretty good detail.

I made 35mm  (Olympus OM-1 + 50 mm F3.5 Macro) internees with Tech Pan
using HC 110 developer with 1:30 dilution. The resulting negs were
fairly low in contrasts with extremely fine grain.  I made 16X20" blow
ups (Kodak PolyContrast) of about 40 pictures and put them on the walls
of the reception hall.  The results were outstanding and allowed
everybody to relive the memories of friends and old cars.

        Don Reichle