Re: [OM] Where oh where has Zuiko gone......

Subject: Re: [OM] Where oh where has Zuiko gone......
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 06:31:24 +0100
>Is it just me, or is our trusty Zuiko ailing?  Have had zero messages for a
>while now - not like this crowd to be silent for so long.......
>
>Worried in the land of OM.....
>John P

I got worried as well.  But it appears that the ageing, but trusty Zuiko
was being fettled by Shawn.  You can imagine can't you a large box with
not-so-winking lights with a sturdy body bent over it, head inside the
grinding innards, with oily hands throwing bits out and a grumpy voice
muttering: "... where is that @*&!... grundle filter ..."

Poor Shawn was barking his knuckles on the camshaft of Zuiko and we were
sitting at our silent emailers wondering at the silence.

Well done Shawn.

Chris

"Mankind hopes vaguely, but dreads precisely." George F Will