Re: [OM] Zuiko eyepiece adapter design...

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko eyepiece adapter design...
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 01:05:25 EDT

<< I don't know about the Spriatone Teletech but does it allow
 interchangeable eyepieces, or does it have an eyepiece built in?  I know
 the Nikon made adapter (and also the Canon one, I think) have built in
 eyepieces.  This makes them very inflexible, at least in an astronomical
 context.  And isn't Spiratone out of business anyway?  I've not seen one
 of their ads in ages. >>

Mine came with a super deal on an Olympus system.  It works, but is more
useful for bird watching than for checking the rings of Saturn.  Fixed
eypiece.  Have no idea where Spiratone is today.
BTW, love your FAQ and refer to it frequently.
Thanks
Ed