Re: [OM] Slide Duping

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide Duping
From: JNVS44B@xxxxxxxxxxx (MR THOMAS N CURLEE)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 03:03:52, -0500
I duped (well, madea 4X5 negative from) a slide some time ago.  I
found the easiest way was (as was suggested earlier) to use an
enlarger.  Put the slide in the negative carrier and project onto a
piece of 4X5 film.  A simple way to use the 4X5 film was to put it in
a regular 4X5 film holder.

First, put a piece of white paper in a film holder and focus and
compose the projected image.  Stick two pieces of tape on the
enlargers baseboard to mark the position of two sides of the film
holder.  Remove the paper and reload the holder with film.
Reposition the film holder and expose the film.

A question.  Does Agfa still make Isopan FF?  This stuff had an ASA
of 25 and could be blown up to 16 X 20 virtually grain free.  Prints
looked like they were from a 4X5 neg.  Is IFF still available?

Tom