Re: [OM] Dew prevention, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] Dew prevention, etc.
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 12:54:40 -0700
Yes, Patrick, I was quite sorry to hear your story.  I know how much our meager
vacation time means to us here in the US, and to have it ruined by a vehicle
problem is just the pits.  BTW, a friend bought, last year, just about the exact
same vehicle.  He's done a fair amount of travelling with it. Tows a fifth wheel
camper.  As I recall, he's spent a couple of vacation days looking at it on a
lift too.

george