Re: [OM] Knowledgeable Mark

Subject: Re: [OM] Knowledgeable Mark
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 00:49:07 -0800
To my question:

Mark <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I jump in from time to time. Often by the time I get to reading all
>my E-mail one of you guys has already answered the question.

Hey Mark:

It's quite ok from time to time to make an original contribution.
Every now and then, especially when the zuiko.sls.bc.ca list server
is soundly asleep :-), such contributions manage to make it to the
greatly appreciative OLY list audience, which may otherwise be
entangled in a meandering, sometimes fascinating and other times
never-ending discussion. :-)

It'd be nice to see you rising from the depths of lurkdom and
breaking the surface once in a while. The same is true for other
long-time lurkers: pls, don't be strangers.

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx