Re: [OM] OM-2SP Flash LED (was:OM 4 for Sale, UPDATE)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2SP Flash LED (was:OM 4 for Sale, UPDATE)
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 14:54:36 -0400
All 2Ss were made with the green LED.  The red LED mod was implemented after 2S
production stopped (as I recall).  So, I think the only 2Ss you'll find with
the red LED
are those that have been serviced for it.  The factory didn't automatically put
it into
every 2S they serviced.  It was done only when the  customer complained of
battery drain
while using flash.

John