Re: [OM] OM 4 for Sale, UPDATE

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 4 for Sale, UPDATE
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 14:50:30 -0400
Using a T flash on a 4 (as opposed to 4T) has no effect  on camera  battery
life as
the OM-4 viewfinder flash LED is not powered by the camera batteries as the LED
in
early 2Ss are.
"Idle" Drain (display off) in early unserviced OM-4s was as high as 35 micro
amps as
opposed to 8-10 microamps in a T or 4Ti.

John