[OM] Zuiko 18mm f3.5 lens - NEVER USED

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 18mm f3.5 lens - NEVER USED
From: Robert Bund <rbund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:45:03 -0400
Hello Jean-Pierre,

I was thinking about your (understandable) desire to see the lens before
committing to a price that would be more fair for both of us.  Why
couldn't we arrange to send the lens to one of the Olympus repair shops
or some other particularly knowledgable person who is on the Olympus
list and lives within the US?.  They could confirm the condition to you
before completing the purchase.  What do you think?

Regards,
Bob