Re: [OM] Zuiko 18mm f3.5 lens - NEVER USED

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 18mm f3.5 lens - NEVER USED
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 07:54:18 GMT
On Thu, 18 Jun 1998 06:09:23 +0100, Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Should this transaction not be conducted off-list? Or do you have a particular
>reason for keeping everyone informed - fair play or something?
>
>Chris

I think he makes the same mistakes I often make - having several
replies open for editing and mixing them up...

It is even worse for mailing list messages by the mere fact that you
see the original writers name on top of your reply being edited (like
now: Chris Barker wrote:.....) while the To:-field of the reply is the
mailing list address. Very confusing indeed, at times...

Frank van Lindert
utrecht NL.