Re: [OM] Stylus Epic vs. XA vs. Y*sh*c* T-4 Super

Subject: Re: [OM] Stylus Epic vs. XA vs. Y*sh*c* T-4 Super
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 08:18:06 -0700

Brian O'Connor wrote:

> <big snip>

> I find it interesting to think of photography as a journey, equipment
> comes and goes, and after a while you get to trust certain equipment, even
> though others don't. Your own experiences become much more important than
> other peoples. In the end it doesn't really matter who said what about
> which lens(and that includes me:).
>
> <end of bandwidth hogging rave>
>
> Brian
> --
>
>                    Brian O'Connor, Unix Systems Consultant
>       La Trobe University,Bendigo,Australia; b.oconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>            http://ironbark.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au/~boc/resume.html

 Brian;

Thanks for hogging the bandwidth.  I enjoyed reading your perspective.
Sometimes I
(we?) tend to become very clinical, #s-oriented, when relating to a medium
which,
in the end, relies on emotion to deliver it's message.

Now, please excuse me while I use a USAF test chart to compare my Zuiko 50 F/2
macro to a Nikon 55 F/2.8 micro... jeez, how come I don't have any time to take
pix? <g>

george