Re: [OM] Zuiko 300mm 4.5 and 50mm 3.5 adapted to Y/C

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 300mm 4.5 and 50mm 3.5 adapted to Y/C
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 11:21:21 EDT

<< OK, I can't understand this. If the Oly distance is 46 mm, and another is
 say 43mm (I haven't looked at the web site yet), if the adapter mount adds
 3mm, shouldn't it all be OK?

 Foxy

It will be OK if you want to adapt Olympus lens to other bodies (for which
crime we won't list the various punishments here).  But to adapt another mfr's
lens to Oly, you won't get infinity focus.

Warren Kato
wkato@xxxxxxx