Re: [OM] Zuiko 300mm 4.5 and 50mm 3.5 adapted to Y/C

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 300mm 4.5 and 50mm 3.5 adapted to Y/C
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 22:26:34 +0200
Giles wrote:

> Can anyone top the horror, crime, indignity, waste, the utter
> awfulness of a 250mm f2 adapted to C*n*o* ?

My first impulse was to thunder "Blasphemy!", but on reflection
I think we should pity the poor fellow who had to resort to such
desparate means.
To think he felt he had do this (costly) modification to the Zuiko
lenses instead of getting an original lens. Olympus should be proud.

Regards
Lars

--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"