Re:[OM] Olympus Petition

Subject: Re:[OM] Olympus Petition
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 21:58:13 -0400
Fellow Olympians!

I just put up my second installment of the OM Petition on my Web site.  This
and the following are distillation of what have been discussed in the past
re: desirable features for any future OM system cameras.  I've changed my
mind about the title of the first of our wish list and renamed as "OM Budget
at $500 or Under".  There are different views expressed as the budget price.
I, for one, think that a budget OM-4 cannot be produced at $500 or below,
but some people wish for one, so I combined my proposal of the OM2000
improvements with some other thoughts of budget models.

Any comments or critiques are welcome.  Also I would appreciate any proposed
corrections regarding spelling, grammer, etc.  I am not a native speaker of
English and many who participated in the discussions are not either.  The
text will be read by Japanese, but it should be clear.  You see that I have
abandoned the idea of translating these into Japanese.  I will write a short
cover letter (e-mail) in Japanese, however.

The URL is: http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/FutureOM.html.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto: tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/