Re: [OM] Re: Buena Park Oly fest

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Buena Park Oly fest
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 22:42:13 EDT
Hi Gary S:

> Clive Warren from the UK
>  is also expected to make an appearance.

I've been with Clive and Babs all day on a shopping tour of camera outlets.
Nice couple!  They flew into Vegas yesterday.  They are headed to southern
Utah on Friday to do slot canyons and camp with my Susie and I.  Sorry we're
going to miss the So. Calif. thingy.
I'd be interested next month.

Clive is shooting up a storm on the Las Vegas strip and dying to get to the
natural scenery.  I'll let him fill you all in, or relay a Hi, as he sees fit.
It's good to meet an OM list member in person.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV