Re: [OM] Long Telephoto Vibration

Subject: Re: [OM] Long Telephoto Vibration
From: sunil manga <ameteep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 07:53:54 +0530
HiBW!
my answer to your vibration problem is a solution from MANFROTO TRIPODS.
This is called 'the LONG LENS CAMERA SUPPORT #359'.
In this the LENS tripod socket is mounted on the TRIPOD head & the Camera body
is
mounted with a BALL/SOCKET head and an additional leg on the TRIPOD itself.
Worth referring to this MANFROTO Catalog.
Tell me if this solves the vibration.
Sunil.